- YADE will provide you with suitable customized solutions
- YADE will keep updating the process and details of your order to you.
- YADE provide installation training and instruction
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with YADE at any time.
Φ 400 difference between axial and centrifugal fans | Low Noise High Airflow | Using in Dehumidifier
1.The axial flow fan drives the gas along the axial direction by the rotation of the blade. The centrifugal fan is transported by centrifugal force generated by impeller rotation.
2. Axial flow fan rotor is generally exposed installation, large volume; The rotor of the centrifugal fan is closed and small in size.
3.The wind pressure generated by axial flow fans is very low, but the air volume is large; Centrifugal fans can produce high wind pressure (up to 0.2MPa), and the air volume is generally small.
4. The arrangement of centrifugal fan is simple, and the wind volume and breeze pressure are large. The axial fan does not reverse the flow direction of the medium in the air duct, and is convenient to install. It is installed in the air duct or the front end of the air duct outlet.
200 ~ 277
DiameterΦ( mm )
Power (W )
Noise ( dB)
Speed ( RPM )
-25℃ ~ 60℃
Rated voltage V
Working Voltage V
200 - 277
- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org