- YADE will provide you with suitable customized solutions
- YADE will keep updating the process and details of your order to you.
- YADE provide installation training and instruction
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with YADE at any time.
Forward Blade Centrifugal Fan Φ560 | Aluminum impeller and Rotor | Used In Condenser
Maintenance of centrifugal fan
(1) It must be confirmed that the centrifugal fan is in good condition before operation.
(2) Regularly remove ash, dirt and other impurities inside the centrifugal fan, and prevent rust.
(3) the lubricant should be replaced after each overhaul; Normal operation must be in accordance with the specified period of refueling.
(4) When the centrifugal fan is working, if there is any abnormal phenomenon, it must be stopped for inspection immediately. If there is a small fault, it should try to find out the cause and eliminate it. If there is a big fault, it should be stopped for inspection immediately.
Power (W )
Speed ( RPM )
DiameterΦ( mm )
Noise ( dB)
Input Power W
Net Weight kg
- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com